Helbling believes—and has always believed
—in the importance of an equal and thorough executive search. We value diversity in all forms and know that an inclusive workforce adds to the strength of any organization. Diversity can include professionals of varying age, race, gender orientation, veteran status, mental and physical ability, education, or even professional discipline.
- Our entire team has engaged in meaningful conversations about inclusion.
- Our search consultants have completed training on managing implicit bias and have experience partnering with client equity officers to produce inclusive recruitment materials.
- We ensure any materials shared with candidates or the public include an approved diversity statement and use inclusive language.
- We have developed a series of hiring rubrics to help mitigate biased thinking during the hiring process and are a top-ranked resource, according to Google.
- We often partner with affinity networks to identify members of historically underrepresented groups.
- Our advertising and outreach involve intentional promotion of each new career opportunity to a diverse array of candidates.
- We have experience tracking EEO and OFCCP-required demographic information for clients; however, sometimes clients collect this information directly from candidates. All data, whether collected by Helbling or by clients, is through voluntary self-identification by candidates.
- We do not make any assumptions as to the diversity of candidates.
All qualified applicants for employment with Helbling & Associates, Inc. or the clients we represent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.