- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten plus years of engineering experience to include experience in the healthcare, higher education, energy, engineering firm, research design, or regulated industry; fifteen years of engineering experience is preferred.
- Seven years of leadership experience required (managing managers).
- Member of teams in a leadership capacity involved in a project portfolio that ranges from $500M to over $1B.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure.
MD Anderson Cancer Center is committed to encouraging good health and staying true to our mission to end cancer. As part of its efforts to achieve these goals of a tobacco-free hiring process, if you are offered a position at MD Anderson Cancer Center, you will be subject to a Pre-Employment Drug Screen for tobacco compounds in compliance with applicable state laws.
Equity Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion at MD Anderson are not just important; they are essential. We take an expansive view of diversity, considering differences in race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, and religious beliefs, as well as communication styles, thought, skill and ambition.
It is the policy of MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state, or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.