Strategic Grounds Management has retained Helbling to conduct an executive search to secure an Account Manager.
Develop and maintain customer relationships, generating new opportunities to sell the firm’s facility maintenance offerings.
- Prospect for qualified sales leads.
- Develop new sales opportunities from qualified leads.
- Close deals by presenting proposals, communicating the firm’s value proposition, negotiating, and persuading.
- Regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Act as a liaison between customer and internal stakeholders during the sales process.
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure continuous revenue and customer satisfaction.
Position is paid a salary in line with experience, along with sales commission, and the potential to earn a bonus. Includes immediate access to a complete benefit plan including generous PTO, health, dental, and 401k with company match.
About the Company
Strategic Grounds Management improves the exterior maintenance service experience for their commercial clients nationwide. With two core services—commercial grounds management and commercial snow removal—Strategic Grounds Management specializes in working with companies that have many geographically dispersed locations and require property maintenance such as landscaping, tree and shrub trimming, flower bed maintenance, lawn mowing, irrigation, parking lot repair, and snow services.
Position is fully remote.